Buying a card is easy. Unfortunately, it often feels impersonal, and you may be left wondering what to write inside it that will bring a smile to the face of the person you’re sending the card.
When you need a great message for your Get Well cards, choose from some of these excellent ideas to bring a smile to your recipient’s face and let them know that you’re thinking about them in the middle of their illness or injury.
And choose one of our beautiful flower bouquets to brighten their day too!
Get Well Soon Card Message Ideas
1) I hope you’re back on your feet soon!
2) Here’s hoping you feel better before you know it.
3) Thinking of you as you go through this difficult time. I hope you’re back on your feet soon!
4) Many wishes for a speedy recovery.
5) This illness won’t have you down for long. Here’s hoping you’re better before you know it!
6) We’ve been missing you! Hoping you’ll feel like yourself and be back to (work, school, or wherever you know the individual) soon!
7) If it were as easy as waving a wand, I would become a magician to send a get well spell your way!
8) Hang in there! You’ll feel better in no time!
9) I’m sending you healing thoughts and a little sunshine to help brighten your day.
10) We hope you feel better soon because we’re definitely missing you!
11) Thinking of you during your recovery.
12) Hope you soon feel at your best, just as good as new, for nothing but the best of health is good enough for you!
13) Thoughts and prayers are surrounding you, lifting you up and speeding you on your way to recovery.
14) We’ve been sorry to hear that you aren’t feeling well. Get well soon!
15) I hope you’re able to have a restful recovery and that you’re back on your feet soon!
16) It’s just not the same without you around here. Get well soon and hurry back!
17) Arise and shine, bounce back, my friend, for soon enough, your illness will end.
18) Thinking of you during your illness and sending many thoughts and prayers your way.
19) “Get well soon” simply isn’t soon enough. Here’s hoping that you get well now!
20) Here’s hoping that this card finds you already well on your way to recovery.
For a perfect match, try sending some cheerful Get Well Soon flowers to go with your card and card message. We deliver fresh flower bouquets in Houston and surrounding areas. And through our network of over 2000 florists, we can send flowers from you nationwide.
If you’ve struggled with the perfect words to express your feelings for a friend, colleague, or loved one who is under the weather, these ideas will give you a starting point. If you need to send something special to them to brighten their day, contact us! We’ll help you find everything you need.
4416 Fairmont #104
Pasadena, TX 77504
Find us on: