Grandparents: where would we be without them? They create our gene pool and keep food in our bellies. This September 11th, take some extra time to show just how much you love and care about them. Whether you live down the street or states away, it is important to stay in touch with your grandparents. Grandparent’s Day is the perfect excuse to shower your grandma and grandpa with extra love and attention. What better way to keep a smile on their face and heart than a lovely bouquet of flowers and a homemade card they can proudly display for all to see?
Card Ideas To Bring A Smile To Your Grandparent’s Hearts
Here is a list of ideas that will definitely make them smile:
– Thank you for all the times you made my biggest problems seem small and their solutions simple.
– Thank you for keeping food in my ever-growing belly, Grandma!
– You are my sunshine on rainy days.
– I appreciate all that you have ever done for me.
– Thank-you for your love and guidance.
– Thank you for shining a light on my path when I am lost
– Here’s the perfect plant for a man whose soul blossoms every day. I love you Grandpa!
– May these flowers reflect the beauty of your soul. Happy Grandparents Day!
– Congratulations! You are going to be a Great-Grandparent! (include an ultrasound image)
– Grandparent’s Day? Don’t you mean Great-Grandparent’s Day? Surprise! (include an ultrasound image)
– You mean so much to me…(tell them how/why inside)
– Your stories and nuggets of wisdom provided the perfect backdrop for a blessed childhood and taught me how to raise my children with patience and love. Happy Grandparents Day!
– Thank you for always being there for me. Happy Grandparents Day!
When making your homemade card, don’t forget to:
– add a current photograph of you and/or the family
– personalize the message to fit your grandparents
– decorate the cover to match the message (grandmas love it)
– send the card with a personalized gift, such as flowers.
– tell them how much you love/miss them!
Ordering Flowers for Grandparent’s Day
So no matter whether you buy a beautiful card, or create something homemade, it will make your grandparents’ day. And don’t forget to send along a beautiful bouquet of flowers as well. You can even drop off your card and we can deliver it with the flowers.
Visit our large selection of flowers online, or give us a call and we can help you pick out the perfect bouquet of flowers. Want to show off your special pictures of your grandparents? Just send them to us and we will showcase them on our social media pages.
4416 Fairmont #104
Pasadena, TX 77504
Find us on:
We are located at:
Card Message Ideas for Grandparent’s Day syndicated from http://www.enchantedfloristpasadena.com/rss.php?action=newblogs&type=rss